Thursday 10 October 2013

Back again

Just a quick post to let everyone know I'm back again from maternity leave. However, there's no need to be sad as Paul is not leaving, in fact we're continuing on a job share basis working 2.5 days each average. At present I'll be working Wednesday-Friday while Paul will be doing his days from Monday-Wednesday.
Sadly I don't have a great number of botanical photos and finds to share right now. I have been getting out a bit, but usually slightly encumbered - not best for taking botanical photos or bending down to examine plants!

Nr Llanuwchlyn, VC 48, July 2013
At Loggerheads, VC 50, September 2013
I'm now looking forward to getting back in touch with everyone and hopefully finding something interesting to say about botany in Wales even over the winter months. It's good to be back.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, Polly! And it's great that we still have Paul as the other Welsh Officer. Or are you both Welsh Semi-officers?
    While you were away, I put a list on my Publicity Blog of all the Blogs by BSBI members & officers and you are on it, of course. Take a look here: http://bsbipublicity.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/botanical-blogs-and-international.html

    ReplyDelete